Tuesday, March 24, 2009

no power means only His power!

the power is completely out in my car.
nothing.
tried jumping it.
nothing.
this is how ive felt the last two days.
nothing.
the only things ive had the energy to do is weakly cry out to God.
and even then a bit desperately. almost in fear i was left alone.
the car thing is painful especially since i just dealt with a car issue (that God totally and completely provided for).
BUT. this very trial is the realization of my internal issue.
when the power goes out i need to tap into the source.
the only thing that is my strength.
life i funny. my life is funny.
my faith is going to be tested over and over, but this is what develops perseverance and perseverance must finish its course so i wont lack anything.
mmmmmmmmm.
weird that im grateful my car is powerless.

1 comment:

  1. AND, then you wake up today and your car is alive. Along with your spirit.
    I hope i see you this week so we can be alive together.

    ReplyDelete