happiness has such a negative connotation in the christian world.
joy is the sustainable thing and happiness is unreliable.
i believe in happiness, though.
she is the outcome of joy. the sister to joy.
much needed and sought after.
and she is attainable.
i read this blog today on happiness.
(thepositivityblog.com to be exact)
it gives 7 things that can keep you from happiness.
and i agree.
1. aiming for perfection
2. living in a sea of negative voices
3. getting stuck in the past and future too much.
4. comparing yourself and your life to others and their lives.
5. focusing on the negative details in life.
6. limiting life because you believe the world revolves around you.
7. overcomplicating life.